Friday, February 3, 2017

A We Love to Travel frame cluster tonight!


It's FRIDAY!  YAY!  That means Eric and I can have a nice relaxing weekend at home.  He's been gone everyday working at his mother's apartment, boxing up the hundreds (if not thousands) of books, papers, office supplies....you name it.  He's making headway, but it's slow going.  Having a 'real-life' hoarder in the family is...time consuming when it comes time to clean it up.  His father was an excellent hoader, too.  Man.   At least Eric is finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for a couple of the rooms!    And I found out today that they moved my appointment up to next Thursday....instead of the 23rd.   So, radiation treatments will be starting sooner than we thought.  And just when my hair was filling in nicely again, too, darn it all!   Ah well.  I'll do what I gotta do :)  Tonight I have a cluster for you that I put together using my new release, We Love to Travel, now on sale at The Digichick!  I'm also leaving up this months template for you in case you missed it last night.  Have a great weekend, and I'll see you tomorrow!
 



Just click on the images to download - more to come! - Kim

5 comments:

  1. Kim this is a beautiful cluster, and an awesome kit. Thanks so much for the share and just remember the hair will grow back dear. Have a wonderful weekend relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your wonderful creations!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Kim for all the fantastic freebies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!