Sunday, August 7, 2016

A Creativity cluster from Chrissy tonight!


Looks like my scheduled posts worked like they were supposed to ....and trust me I AM amazed!   Glad they did, tho!    Hope you have had a great weekend - we did, altho neither of us slept well at the motel....to used to our own bed, I guess, and the air con was blowing right on us all night.  However, the concert was absolutely wonderful!  While I've never been a huge KISS fan as Eric is...I have always liked some of their music - - but I gotta tell you, they put on one heck of a show...the pyrotechnics are awesome...and with Gene Simmons flying around, Paul being hauled across the sky to a stage above the crowd....it was fun.  and musical.  and yep, I would do it again!  We left LaCrosse around 11am this morning, got home around 1 pm.  Eric went to take a nap about 2pm...and he's still down for the count, lol....me, I'm just slowly catching up with things here - massive "not enough sleep" headache - but my ears are NOT ringing from the LOUDness of the concert...that's something anyway!   So - - the 11th Birthday Sale at The Digichick continues until Monday at midnight...as does the $2 Chick Blitz!    The challenges/games end then, too - still time to join in and get in the running for some Amazon Gift Cards!   Meanwhile, I have another freebie to share with you - an adorable frame cluster from Chrissy made with my new release, Creavity.
 


Just click on the image to download!   I have two more clusters to share!  - Kim

6 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!