Saturday, June 11, 2016

UGLY.   That describes the weather for today.  The kind of heavy humid ugly that hits you in the face if you dare step outside...but you don't stay out too long, because you can't breathe in anything that thick.  Yep.  UGLY is the only way to describe it.  So...I stayed inside, lol...altho I need to get out there and pick up all the crapola that the storms washed into the yard...but it's not dry yet either.   I glued/siliconed rocks to plastic orbs this afternoon for more rock gazing ball type thingees....and cut out a slew of 5" squares for a new quilt I have in mind....and designed some new stuff.   I hope...I really do - that where ever you are...you had a better day than I did.  I hate being restless like this, and not concentrating on one thing :)     Tonight I have a lovely cluster to share with you that Chrissy made using Snips & Snails, my new release at The Digichick..on sale until Monday for 30% off :)





Just click on the image to download!  Stay cool.  and dry.  and have a wonderful, fantastic, fun filled night, and all that good stuff!  - Kim

5 comments:

  1. Chrissy, this is adorable! Thanks so much. Kim, I'm sure your weather will improve soon enough, and thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great border for boys (and girls). Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!