Monday, January 11, 2016

The final In the News cluster to share tonight!

I grew up in the '70's.  We had it all in that era...and the music was unlike any other generation had produced.  Don't get me wrong...the '60's were phenomenal  - and I am a huge Beatles fan...but the sounds from the '70's were rock and roll at its finest before disco hit.  Heck, I even liked disco (huge BeeGee's fan here!).  I was up late working last night and saw the reports of David Bowie's passing right after midnight.  Knowing he had just released a new album, and done some new video work, at first I was skeptical.  Finding it to be a true account....it just made me sad.  Rest in peace, Ziggy Stardust.  You were one in a million.    

On this frigid Wisconsin evening (can you hear my teeth chattering?)  I have the last cluster made with my latest collection In the News to share with you - this one is from Anita!  I'll be posting a sneak peek of the new collection coming this week on the FB page..and I'm a day late, but will also be changing out retiring products tonight, too :)


The image above is linked to its direct download. Stay warm!  See you soon  -Kim

5 comments:

  1. Anita, I've already thought of two ways to use this one. The colors are perfect for what I need. You must be reading my mind!!! Thanks so much. Kim thanks for the share - looking forward to the new preview as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay...I'm glad you can use it :)Thanks so much for your nice comment :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot, now off to scrap some! Have a wonderful rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!