Saturday, January 9, 2016

In the News banner cluster to share tonight!

Soup was awesome!   Perfect for cold wet days.   We did end up getting a dusting of snow today....and its getting cold.  REALLY cold.  Like below zero cold.   Will be the first time this year!  Luckily is only going to last a couple of days.   Since I will NOT go outside when its this cold...I spent the day working on all kinds of stuff - running around like a chicken with its head cut off.  I did see that once...a headless chicken - when I was a kid on my Grandpa's farm.   Trust me when I say that is what I looked like today - the movement part, not the headless part :)  I have a dozen things halfway done, and hopefully will get them finished up tomorrow!     Tonight I have another wonderful cluster to share with you from Anita - made with the new collection In The News, on sale at TDC until tomorrow night at midnight!


The image above is linked to its direct download. More to come!  -Kim

6 comments:

  1. Anita, what a lovely gift of little quotes wrapped into a cluster. How you come up with these little creations is beyond me, but, I'm happy to see them. Thanks so much. And Kim, thanks so much for the share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love your wonderful comments :) Thank you so much, and I'm glad you enjoy the freebies so much :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for another great collection :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!