Friday, October 2, 2015

The new stove is here! and a wonderful cluster from Anita!

New stove is here....and I AM LOVING it!   I can see thru the oven window, lolol!   We are celebrating the end of a very long week here with a pizza and one of the two DVD's we got in the mail today from Amazon.  We are either watching the 50th Anniversary edition of The Sound of Music (with a bunch of documentaries)  or   Jeff Lynne's concert last year from Hyde Park in London.   I have NEVER seen The Sound of Music, if you can believe that!  So either is just fine with me...and I'm really looking forward to a nice relaxing Friday night.  Hope yours will be that way, too!   Tonight I have another wonderful cluster from Anita to share with you - made with my new huge collection, Dear Diary (on sale now!).   I'm leaving up the two other freebies that I posted last night in case any one missed them :)




The new Fan Template for October:


and tonights cluster from Anita!

The above images are  linked to their direct downloads. Have a great night!!   -Kim

4 comments:

  1. Anita, this is just lovely. You are a wonderful creator of clusters. Kim, enjoy the pizza and The Sound of Music. Thanks again for the share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, what a wonderful comment :)

      Delete
  2. Can't thank you enough, I LOVE KIMERIC's Kreations !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for this lovely download...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!