Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sale ending, and a beautiful cluster from Anita tonight!

and the Packers do it again!  Messy game....Eric and I didn't think they played as well as they could have - - but hey - it counts in the win column.  We taildecked again, and I need a shower, because I smell like a giant cheeseburger right now - lol....grillin on the deck, I kept near the grill for warmth :)   Yep - cold out there today!    Hope you had a wonderful weekend, too!    Tonight I have another beautiful cluster piece from Anita to share with you - made with my new collection, Dear Diary.   It's on sale until midnight tonight - still time to pick it up on sale!


The image above is linked to its direct download.  More to come!   -Kim

2 comments:

  1. Anita, such a lovely, delicate design. Beautifully done! Thanks Kim for the share.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!