Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Digichick's 10th Anniversary, Road Trip! , my new collection - and freebies tonight!

Lots to tell you and share with you tonight!  First of all - The Digichick is celebrating its 10th anniversary this weekend with a storewide 40% off sale, $2 Chick Blitz (I have a dozen items in there, but there are hundreds to choose from!) and some great games and challenges in our forum with awesome prizes!   The celebration continues until MONDAY August 3rd at midnight - if you have some free time, stop on by!    My new release, Road Trip!  is on sale along with everything else...and I have some awesome goodies to share with you using it.  I'm also posting the newsletter freebie that was sent out with this weeks newsletter (I send out freebies in almost every newsletter - you can sign up in the right sidebar if you like!) - a full border pack that matches the new collection.   The cool thing is that the DSP mini matches my release this week - Road Trip, as does the new Use It All challenge mini for August!   Both of those will be posted around midnight on July 31st/August 1st.  Lots of extra pieces to my new collection can be had by making a few stops!   There is an awesome cluster that Anita made with the new collection tonight, too....so lets get to it all...lots to show you!


and prizes for challenge/game participation:



this week's new release:  Road Trip!


and a little inspiration!








Aren't those fun and fabulous?  I love my Creative Team!



The images are linked to your direct downloads.   Be sure to stop over to the Digichick and check things out - don't miss it!  I'll be back here tomorrow to post a freebie and then after midnight to post the new DSP mini and FB template for you :)  See you soon! -Kim

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!