Friday, September 13, 2013

Anytime cluster #2

Happy Friday!!  It's the weekend...and its beautiful here....weather is perfect, my new fall plants have arrived...and will be spending the time outside Saturday and Sunday planting away, weeding, getting rid of dead foliage....to me, FUN STUFF :)    Hopefully, I'll also find some time for crafty things and some scrapbooking, along with some good fallish baking.   We are going to the orchard in the next week or so to grab some apples....I love homemade applesauce, and love to make it.....and the house smells so wonderful when I am canning it!   I LOVE this time of year!

My new release this week is called "Anytime" - - and its perfect for just that - anytime moments that you want to always remember through your scrapbooks.   Its packed full with gorgeous stuff to work with, and is currently on sale for 30% off in my shop at the Digichick!   The sale remains in effect until Sunday at midnight, so there is plenty of time to grab it yet if you like what you see :)   Anita made another cluster for you using Anytime, and I'll share that one with you tonight!

 
 
The image is linked to your direct download.  Have  a wonderful weekend - and I'll be back tomorrow with another beautiful piece to share with you!  -Kim
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing these lovely clusters that match your beautiful kits. they always bring a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...then again ALL your clusters are great!! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and so versatile! Thank you for sharing! Therese

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has so many different usages. Thank you. -Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!