Thursday, August 29, 2013

One Fine Day, New in the shop!!

This week I have something a little on the "old fashioned" side of things - a soft colorful palette coupled with chalkboard to create One Fine Day.    The kit contains 10 shabby solids and 15 beautifully patterned papers along with 50 elements, and there is a graffiti pack, journal pack, alpha pack, word strips and word art packs that combine to make the collection :)  All are on sale for 30% off now thru Sunday, September 1st.     I want to remind you, too - I'll be posting a new FB template on the 1st, as well as taking down the Digiscrap Parade mini - - so if you haven't grabbed the August template or the DSP mini, grab it now (of course you can always email me and I can link you up if somehow you missed it!).  So...here is One Fine Day!




and a little inspiration!






 
Gorgeous pages, as always, from my Creative Team!   Stay tuned, as I have some gorgeous clusters to share with you using this...beginning later tonight!  -Kim

1 comment:

  1. Прекрасные кластеры и чудесные странички!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!