Thursday, October 18, 2012

New this week at the Digichick!

Hey there everyone! Mid October and its cold, rainy, damp.....not my idea of fall, thats for sure! It does leave me with more design time, tho :) so, I guess its not all bad! I have two new releases again this week. I'll start with one I just love - and made with my daughter Anna in mind :) All tomboy growing up...but when she was little I dressed her in the girly stuff. Thank heavens for photo's! This one is called Denim & Lace, and its on sale for 30% off the original price thru Sunday!



and a little inspiration!







Beautiful layouts!!! Next up is Pumpkin Spice...named for one of my favorite fall flavors and candle scents!



and a little inspiration!








Gorgeous stuff!!  That last photo is a LO I did of the ridge up the ridge in back of our place - its so beautiful this time of year (when its not raining that is!).  Did you know that if you were a subscriber to my newsletter this week you would have recieved the distressed papers that coordinate with Denim & Lace for free?  Yep!  There is a freebie in every newsletter - so sign up so you don't miss another one!  Stand by for a few fantastic freebies coming your way made with these two kits :)
 
Happy Scrapping!! - Kim

1 comment:

  1. And what awesome papers they are! Thanks so much, Kim! I LOVE this kit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!