Saturday, March 21, 2020

Hummingbird Hollow & a Freebie

Kimeric Kreations "Hummingbird Hollow" collection is now available at MyMemories!

Here is what Kim had to say about this lovely kit upon its initial release:

It's getting warmer in Wisconsin!!!  FINALLY :)  Bet you never thought you would see me say that, did you?  It's been nice the past few days - in the 50's, and we hit 65 this past Saturday.  Now, I just have to be patient, and wait for everything to dry up a little - its rather soggy out there.  I don't like walking out in the yard and sinking in to my ankles.   That being said - I saw some bluebirds yesterday out by our bluebird houses - a sure sign of Spring!  Now I'm just waiting for our little hummers to come back "home" - I adore them!  And...made a kit for that!  Hummingbird Hollow is made with a softer palette, and lots of springtime elements. 

Find "Hummingbird Hollow" on sale through April 3rd!





  In need of some inspiration? Here is some from Kim's Creative Team!


And, of course, a Freebie for you to help you get started with your own pages!



See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!