Monday, August 1, 2016

The DigiScrap Parade mini, August Fan Template, a Blue Jeans & Lemonade cluster, and the corrected link for last nights cluster tonight!


I take full responsibility for the bad link last night - my fault this time - and I am impressed that some of you figured it out anyway!!  I have some nasty respiratory thing going on...been sick for a week - not that that is an excuse....but being at the computer for too long makes my eyeballs hurt :)   I messed it up - it's fixed in the post now, but am reposting tonight.     I also have another great cluster from me to share tonight.....made with Blue Jeans and Lemonade - which will remain on sale until midnight tonight......and I'm posting the new template for you here, as well as the DigiScrap Parade Mini :)    Have a great night...and you can beat me with a wet noodle when I feel better, ok?











Just click on the images to download!   One more to go! - Kim

  

5 comments:

  1. Kim, this is beautiful..Thank you so much for your shares. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More awesome gifts....thanks so very, very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely as always. Thank you so much for the photoframe cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the beautiful freebies -- love the DigiScrap Parade contribution!! & the new template!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!