Sunday, May 1, 2016

DigiScrap Parade & a What I Like About You cluster from Chrissy tonight!

Hey everyone!   Hope your weekend has been fabulous!    The DigiScrap Parade for May is LIVE - and you can grab my part by clicking on the image below.    I also have a terrific cluster to share with you from Chrissy tonight - made with my new collection What I Like About You (on sale until Monday at midnight for 30% off).   You can also grab my new template for May  - its over on the right sidebar, or you can get it on my FB page :)  Enjoy!





You will find another coordinating part to this awesome Scrap Parade over at Meagan's Creations. Meagan was delayed a bit, and isn't on the list, but has a wonderful matching freebie. Just click the image below to go to her blog!






The image above is linked to its direct download. More coming!   - Kim

5 comments:

  1. Chrissy this is absolutely beautiful. I love it!
    Thanks for the share Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this happy cluster. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely and cheerful, thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely . Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely . Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!