Monday, April 25, 2016

Sale ends tonight - and a frame cluster from Chrissy!

Well, the weatherman was wrong again...no rain now until Wednesday, so I spent all day yesterday frantically tilling up my veggie spot -- and didn't have to get it all finished in one shot.   But you do realize, that if I HAD ignored the weather reports...it would have rained buckets :)  So, I ended up spending today finishing up the bathroom.  Just a couple of new towel bars to put up..and its finished.  FINALLY :)      Hope your Monday was...ok at the very least?    Tonight I have a wonderful frame cluster made with Sanctuary to share with you - Chrissy made this one!  Sanctuary will be on sale until midnight tonight :)



The image above is linked to its direct download. One more tomorrow!  - Kim

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!