Saturday, April 9, 2016

A Generations frame cluster to share tonight!

I baked and cooked all day today.  Had some leftover ham, some leftover bacon (which is very unusual around here)....made a batch of ham salad and a bacon/ranch pasta salad - that's supper tonight :)   It didn't warm up very much outside, but with the oven on, it got pretty darned warm in here, so I have the window open until it cools back down - only got up to 40 today.  It's supposed to be much warmer tomorrow...hoping so, I have more painting to do!   Felt good to cook up some munchie stuff, tho - and we have double chocolate brownies with homemade peanut butter frosting for dessert.   I'm thinking that Decadent Fudge Tracks ice cream I have in the freezer would be pretty nice on top of a brownie, don't you?      Thought I better scoot on over here and get this posted before I forgot :)    Tonight I have a frame cluster using one of the frame templates that is included in the Generations bundle to share with you :)  I like included these types of templates in the collections - they can be used in many ways, and in many different projects!

The image above is linked to its direct download.  I'll be back again tomorrow (hopefully blissfully covered in paint!) with another!  - Kim

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!