Thursday, April 14, 2016

Fearless - new this week & a gorgeous cluster to share!

This week I have a colorful collection - Fearless.   For some reason, the theme from Star Trek goes thru my mind, lol - and the phrase "to boldly go where no man (or woman) has gone before"..and as silly as that seems - I rather like it.   We all do things on a daily basis that takes courage of one kind or another...for some, just getting out of bed qualifies.  I've had days like that.  I know my kids did, too!   This collection has all sorts of great goodies to scrap with, and is on sale for 30% off thru Monday at midnight in my shop at The Digichick.   I have some wonderful clusters to share - tonight's is from Jenni - a full page width beauty made with Fearless :)



and a little inspiration!








Beautiful work!

The image above is linked to its direct download.  Now, THAT is a cluster!  I'll be back tomorrow, so be sure to stop back and see what's available. - Kim

6 comments:

  1. Jenni, this is amazing! Thanks to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a gorgeous cluster thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a gorgeous cluster thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the beautiful cluster!! - Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the beautiful cluster and the fun NL gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beyond beautiful, thank you ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!