Thursday, February 18, 2016

Be Still - new this week! and a beautiful cluster to share :)

Somehow, someway - the snow is melting!   It's supposed to be almost 50 degrees tomorrow...and just for the heck of it, I might open a window and let some fresh air in the house...of course, this has my dreams of an early spring whirling around again....and thinking of digging in the dirt again makes me almost giddy.  Yes, I am a strange one :)

This week I have a very special collection - Be Still.   I was asked by a very dear friend to design this for her...and have it revolve around her 'one little word', or in this case...a phrase - which is Be Still . . .   which comes ultimately from the Bible.  So - for Holly (known at The Digichick as hollyinjapan, our former CT Lead of 10 years) - this is what I came up with.  Rich, warm and serene - it makes for perfect vintage/heritage/shabby pages, and is filled with wonderful things to make your layouts perfect :)  Thank you, dear Holly - for the wonderful inspiration!    As always, the collection will be on sale until Monday for 30% off in my shop, and I have some absolutely stunning clusters to share on FB and the blog in the next coming days - starting tonight with a beauty from the fabulous Anita :)  



Here are some of the gorgeous pages my team and Holly created with it:








So beautiful, aren't they?

The image above is linked to its direct download - be sure to stop back, as I have many more gorgeous pieces to share that were made with the new collection!   -  Kim

11 comments:

  1. Anita, beautifully done once again. You are amazing my dear!
    Kim, thanks so much for the share, and I'm sure your friend loves what you did with her suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoy them, thank you so much :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much. I really love your style of designing and the CT and everyone do a fabulous job with the freebies! I appreciate you time and talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) I love Kim's designs as well, and have fun making up these freebies for you all to enjoy :)

      Delete
  3. thank you- beautiful cluster and kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cluster and the kit is absoluteley stunning. Thank you so much for the wonderful freebies you provide.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just Beautiful. Thank you so much!!!!
    Donna C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello and Thank you for this lovely cluster...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love this kit. You've combined all my favorite colors. Great layouts by your team. Had to have it. So I bought it! Can't wait to use it. Great job...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!