Friday, January 15, 2016

A Great Adventure cluster to share tonight!

First of all, thank you for the wonderful replies to last nights post...and for understanding!  I've spent part of today just looking at them again, lol - it will be a while before I get tired of that!  I'm hoping to find some time to get them scanned in this weekend..and will share a few with you.  They are small black and whites...from 3 x 3 on up.  Thank heavens for photo editing software :)

Headed for another subzero weekend here in Wisconsin....and altho I'm a bit worried about the Packers playoff game on Saturday night...at least they will be in Arizona where its a bit warmer!  I'll have to make some more soup  - tomorrow night its homemade pizza for game watching :)  Tonight I have an awesome cluster from Anita to share with you - made with the new collection A Great Adventure - on sale until Monday for 30% off in my shop at The Digichick!


The image above is linked to its direct download. Hope its warm where ever you may be!   I'll be back tomorrow before the game with another!  -Kim

5 comments:

  1. Anita, this put a smile on my face the moment I saw it! What a most enjoyable cluster. I know a little boy who will love seeing this one.
    Thank you so much for this. And to you to Kim for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!