Monday, December 28, 2015

A Winter Wonderland (no kidding!) cluster to share tonight :)



The weather dudes were right....kind of.  It's WORSE than they said, lol!  We got six inches of snow before 3pm..and then it turned to all sleet.  We've got an ice storm going on out there now....then its supposed to go back to freezing rain, then snow overnight....then freezing drizzle tomorrow.  Saying that I am happy as all get out that we are stocked up and don't have to try to venture out for anything is putting it mildly.  My FB newsfeed is filled with jack-knifed semi trailers on the interstates....car accidents everywhere....and flash flood warnings for us, too - altho the worst of that seems to be hitting the lower Mississippi valley right now.   What an absolute mess!  So...I think I'll warm us up some leftovers...and be thankful that we are safe and warm.  Hope where ever you may be its....ok if nothing else!     Tonight I have a full page width cluster that Anita made using my latest release A Winter Wonderland (its a wonder alright!) to share with you :)


The image above is linked to its direct download.  Stay safe if you need to go out anywhere!   I have one more cluster to share tomorrow :)  -Kim

4 comments:

  1. Anita, this is super. Yes, winter has arrived and you have displayed it beautifully. Thanks so much, and thank you Kim for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, thanks a lot! Happy New Year to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the water color effect of this whole set. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!