Friday, November 27, 2015

Black Friday sales, and a freebie tonight!

For those of you that were/are brave enough to fight the hoards at Black Friday sales today....I tip my hat!    I did that once.  Years ago....and will NEVER put myself thru it again, lol!  I have never seen people who in their normal state are nice, kind and considerate...turn into absolute horrors trying to grab up bargains and not caring who or what is in their way.   I think I spent more time just watching all the running around and loud voices than I did shopping :)  But for those of you that did it.....hope you made it thru the experience safe and sound :)   I did some online shopping, and will have things delivered to my doorstep.  Much nicer that way!     Tonight I have another beautiful cluster from Anita to share with you - made with the new collection Little Moments, Big Memories - on sale now thru Monday for 50% off (everything in my shop is on sale!).


The image above is linked to its direct download :) See you tomorrow! -Kim

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you Kim! Much more pleasant to shop online on Black Friday and have the goods delivered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Thank you for this cluster, it has a very thoughtful comment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, thankyoyu so much for the wonderful goodies.
    Rustic Autumn is truly my favourite kit but I so love
    everything you create. Hugs, Blackthorne.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!