Friday, September 25, 2015

Leaky pipes & an Autumn on the Great River Road cluster to share :)

Canning another batch of spaghetti sauce today/tonight..around 5 pm, I noticed that the rug in front of the sink had some wet spots on it...and knowing I hadn't spilled, knew we much have a leak somewhere.  We do.   That goofy looking U shaped pipe down there?  leaking where the sink drain meets it.  And of course...its 5 pm on Friday, lol - can't find a plumber until Monday.  So there is now an ice cream bucket under it, lol - can't avoid using the sink while canning tomatoes!  Oh well...it could always be worse, right?   Tonight I have another wonderful cluster to share with you from Anita..made with the new collection - Autumn on the Great River Road :)


The above image is linked to its direct download.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone..and here's to hoping all your pipes don't leak (hehehehhee!!)   -Kim

6 comments:

  1. Anita, this is absolutely gorgeous! Your creations are always beautiful. Thanks so much for the share Kim, and I hope your plumbing woes are nothing major.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to comment here to say I love the freebies but I usually come from FB so I like there instead of here. Please don't judge my not commenting here ;) all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't mind where you reply, just glad you love our freebies we share...have a great day :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your Freebies, much appreciated, you all do great work. I have been dabbling some in PS & PSP, it is so addicting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!