Friday, September 18, 2015

A Sisters cluster to share tonight!

More rain today  - - but no thunder, so Hosanna (the kitty cat) is doing much better :)  See, I just know  you were all concerned about her, lol :)  My disappointment is that I can't get outside to plant the new perennials that arrived...I need them to be in the ground so the roots can set properly before a frost hits.  It's supposed to be sunny the next few days - tho much cooler...to me, that means planting time :)   Hope your weekend is a wonderful one!    Tonight, I have another absolutely beautiful piece from Anita to share with you - using Sisters, my new release this week in my shop at The Digichick!


Isn't that gorgeous?  The image above is linked to its direct download.  Lots more coming your way, so be sure to stop back!  -Kim

6 comments:

  1. Anita, what a Gorgeous bouquet! I am always excited to see what you have created. Kim, happy planting, and thanks so much for the share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...it delights me that you are excited :)

      Delete
  2. This is pure beauty! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!