Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sale ends tonight - Denim & Daisies QP and cluster to share!

and....rain again.   I had hoped to finish up the new area for the wagon I picked up at the Rendezvouz two weeks ago.....won't be today or tomorrow!   Spent the day working instead :)

The New Release sale at The Digichick ends at midnight tonight...loads of wonderful new products this week, too - including my new collection, Denim & Daisies.    Still time to grab some goodies at great prices!   Tonight I have another couple of freebies to share....Anita made this beautiful QP and cluster with the new collection :)





Aren't those beautiful??  I just love them :)  Click on the images to download and enjoy! Hope everyone had a nice DRY weekend - I'll be back tomorrow with another cluster!   -Kim

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love quick pages, love your art, appreciate your generosity! Thanks so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just jaw dropping! I wish sometime you all would put a little clear glitter on the edges of lace or doily...very suttle. I loveeverything you all do!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You people are amazing!!! 2 QPs!!!!!!!!!!! and a lot of really beautiful clusters. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!