Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Last cluster with Never a Dull Moment tonight!

I ... um....forgot to post this last night.  I got busy working on stuff, and just never even thought of it!  The good part of that is that I'm kinda caught up again - let's see how long it will last :)  Anyway....its still raining like crazy, so another productive day here at the pc... and....I remembered to come and post the last cluster with Never a Dull Moment for you - this one is from Jenni!


The image is linked to your direct download. Sneak peek tomorrow!  -Kim

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Kim and the team for all the great additions to this kit! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like frames and clusters that compliment the photos instead of overpowering them.

    Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for this triple frame...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!