Friday, May 8, 2015

In the City, new this week! and a full page width cluster to share :)

I hope everyone had a fun NSD weekend!  I did some shopping - got some great stuff, and a HUGE font bundle that I haven't even unpacked yet :)  I do have a passion for fonts, so much fun to play with!   I also got lots done outside somehow...deck is done, new raised veggie bed is dug up, just need to build the boards....and Eric let me get some gigantic flower baskets for the new decking area....COLOR!  You know how I love color :)   This week has been raining on and off, tho - so its hit and miss for time outside, leaving me with plenty of time to catch up on design work :)  Because our sales at The Digichick ran until Thursday at midnight, our new releases this week were pushed back a day.  Somehow, we all needed a break!

I am a country girl at heart, born in a city of about 55,000 right on the WI/ILL border - and an hour from Chicago.  Madison, our capital here in Wisconsin is also a great "little" city - the University of WI is centered there, and is a hotspot of activity.   I adore visiting these places!   I've travelled a little - my favorite destination being the Vancouver/Victoria areas of British Columbia.  The sights, sounds, smells...colors..people - - I find it all so very amazing!  I am also always happy to get back home to our little place in the country, lol.    All that being said - my new collection, In the City, is dedicated to those trips into something larger than the 700 plus of the little village I live in :)  Filled with fun elements, grungy graffit, and city colors....this one is so much fun to play with, and would be a great addition to your stash!   It's on sale until Sunday at midnight for 30% off :)  I have a full page width fun cluster for you tonight that I put together with it to share, too!


and a little inspiration!







The image above is linked to your direct download.  More cool clusters coming your way! -Kim

4 comments:

  1. WOW you have been very busy outside! I'm sure it all looks lovely. Thank you so much for the cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow miss kim this is awesome...gotta haves its...tysm for all your awesome freebies...U R a kind and generous lady...attagirls at ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for this city cluster...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!