Monday, May 11, 2015

In the City full page cluster to share tonight!

COLD.  as in...I want last week back cold, lol!  Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the wind blowing a gazillion miles an hour out there....dang!   Its 51 out there now, wind is making it feel like 38...and the low tonight is....38.  I am very glad I didn't put my veggies in the ground just yet.  I do believe I'll wait until the end of this week.   Makes for more design time, tho!  Speaking of design....I have an awesome full page cluster that Jenni made to share with you tonight - she put it together using my latest release, In the City.    Today is also Jenni's birthday!  Happy Birthday my dear friend :)


The image above is linked to your direct download.  More to come! -Kim

3 comments:

  1. Jenni, this is lovely and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! Kim, thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all of the beautiful art you share with us. And a belated Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our local fair had a NYC theme. This is perfect for the photo of a sand sculpture I took of NYC at the fair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!