Saturday, May 30, 2015

Another beautiful cluster using Love at First Sight to share with you tonight!

Showers off and on all day....still rather gray out there, but it cooled way down!  gotta love that!  and the forecast is calling for four straight days of sunshine - IF you can believe forecasts :)  I'm hoping they are right so that I can finish up a few more projects out there, and then just sit back and enjoy it all :)     Tonight I have a glorious cluster to share with you that Jenni made using my new collection Love at First Sight - on sale thru tomorrow at midnight for 30% off in my shop at The Digichick!  I'll be back tomorrow with another :)


The image is linked to your direct download. More to come -see you tomorrow!  Kim

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! This is so beautiful! Thanks so much for the share Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Thank you for this pretty cluster...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!