Thursday, April 30, 2015

NSD sales, new products & freebies!

It's that time again - National Scrapbooking Day is officially on Saturday, but the Digichick is celebrating now thru midnight on May 7th!   I'm having a 40% off everything sale, plus I have ten products in the $2 Chick Blitz section of the shop!  The Chick Blitz comes along only twice a year...so you might want to check out what I have in there this time around :)   I also have a great new collection - Shoreline.  I don't get to a beach often...but I love it!  If  you have any waterfront photos, Shoreline is a great collection for scrapping them with - and its loaded.  Absolutely LOADED with goodies!  I also have a second set of Day Planner templates...and some CU Sea Shells this week.   Be sure to stop by the forums at the Digichick, we have some great games and challenges going on - including a Win Your WIsh area - just post a kit/collection that you would LOVE to have, and you might win it!






and a little inspiration!








Those gorgeous pages make me long for the beach!

I decided to share this weeks newsletter freebie because its NSD weekend - but see what you are missing by not getting the newsletter, lol??   This blended paper pack matches my new collection, Shoreline.   Also tonight, I have a FANTASTICALLY GORGEOUS full page cluster from Anita - she made it using the new collection, and it fits a 3600 wide page!  Its just gorgeous :)   Later tonight, I'll be posting the new template freebie and the Digi Scrap Parade mini, so be sure to stop back!



 The image is  linked to your direct download.  Be sure to stop in the forums at TDC this weekend, and come on back to the blogaroo here - lots more coming!   -Kim

8 comments:

  1. Anita this is wonderful, and with summer just around the corner, lots of uses come to mind. Kim, thanks for this and the paper pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, and perfect for my just-finished trip to Hawaii! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the papers and cluster! I've been looking for paper just like this. I'm posting a link to my freebie blog.

    http://bestdigitalscrapbookfreebies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing the papers and cluster. They look like they will be perfect for my seaside holiday coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello and Thank you for this beautiful shoreline cluster...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing the beautiful clusters!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!