Friday, February 13, 2015

It's a Guy Thing! pocket frame cluster to share!

Hope your Friday the 13th was a good one!  Typically, 13 is my lucky number, so I never mind the date rolling in.  I used to work with a gal who always called in sick on Friday the 13th - wouldn't even leave her house.  She thought I was nuts having 13 for a lucky number?  LOL....ah well.  To each his own!     So tonight there are two freebies - one is over on the TDC FB page, made by Emily - who is on my team and the TDC team..and its awesome!   and here, I have another fantastic cluster from Anita to share with you, using my new collection It's a Guy Thing.   Be sure to go grab the one on the TDC page - trust me, its a great one, too!


The image is linked to your direct download.  Lots more to come, so be sure to stop on back!  -Kim

5 comments:

  1. Anita, such a great cluster. Kim thank you so much for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cluster, Kim! I don't mind Friday the 13th either. My Dad's Birthday was the 13th of January. Keep warm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol you must know my son :) THANK YOU :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!