Monday, September 8, 2014

Snakes, scorpions & floods....and a cluster :)

I have a friend who moved to Arizona this past month to take a new job opportunity and start a new fresh life - - so far she has run into snakes, scorpions in her bathroom...and today Phoenix is flooded.   The flooding she is used to - being from Wisconsin, lol - - but....it makes me wonder if she is still thrilled with her new start :)   Here's to you , Becky - and may things get better from here on in!

Tonight I have the last cluster with If Only for you - a beautifully arranged piece from Jenni.  I'll also leave up the links for the new mini - in case anyone missed it yesterday :)



The image above is linked to your direct download....and the mini -



and the links:

ELEMENTS

P
aper pack one

P
aper pack two

S
neak Peek time tomorrow!   Thanks for stoppin' by tonight :)  -Kim

14 comments:

  1. thanks for all the cool freebies, I love the designing you do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it's absolutely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I love this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and Thank you for the downloads. I hope things get better for your friend too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful thank you Elee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing your talents and hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! I love everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty,thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. just gorgeous. and one thing I have noticed. the most talented of designers are also the most generous. thank you for this and all the other lovely gifts that you give.

    ReplyDelete
  10. merci pour ce magnifique cadeau

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!