Saturday, August 31, 2013

One Fine Day cluster :)

Time got away from me today - started working on some things this morning...and suddenly its dark and its almost 9pm??  Sheesh!!!   At least the time was productive :)   Tonight I have a beautiful cluster that Anita made using my new collection, One Fine Day, to share with you.  This soft shabby collection will be on sale until tomorrow at midnight, so there is still plenty of time to pick it up if you had thought about it!  

 
 
Isn't that a beauty?   The image is linked to your direct download.   I'll also be disabling the Digiscrap Parade freebie on my FB page after midnight tonight...and posting the new template freebie for September, so stay tuned!   - yep, I'll post the FB fan freebie here, too :)  -Kim
 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this fab freebie, I look forward to using it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous; thank you very much.
    Love it.
    Hugs,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! Thank you very much for making and sharing with us!

    /annlo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful kit Kim! You know I love your style, but just today in looking through all the kits I have of yours, I really see what I love about them - each kit has unique papers/elements. You don't over use the same pieces from kit to kit, so THANK YOU for making such lovely kits with new interesting papers and elements!! Also like the plain, shabby papers you include with each. Very nice to include them! Thanks too for all the lovely clusters made by your CT. Great job all around :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome very beautiful , blessings and many thanks ,hugs Nana Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone - and thank you Jennie....always good to hear! I'll have to remind my CT to come read some of these comments...after all, most of them are regarding their work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this wonderful family frame. -Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!