Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday Freebie's!!

I hope you all (in America, that is) had a wonderful holiday!!  I'm still stuffed...and wondering what to do with all these leftovers :)  I love cooking with them, tho...so many cool yummy things you can make with leftover ham and turkey.....Tis the Season, right?

I also hope you are finding some great bargains out there, "real" or digi....if you have the time to look around there is so much to grab!   The 30% off storewide at TDC continues thru Monday night - and so does our Chick Blitz!  Lots of goodies to be had for just $1 - - a great steal of a deal :)  The Chick Blitz also runs thru Monday evening, and then disappears.  It won't happen again for quite some time, so be sure to check it out!

Lets start the freebies today with TWO lovely clusters, one from Anita, the other from Chrissy....both made using last weeks release, Life Is . . .   Enjoy!!

 


 
 
The images are linked to their direct downloads :)  Happy Scrapping!  -Kim
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Both of these freebies are quite charming; thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! perfect match for the kit - gotta wait till payday to pick up the kit tho' Thanks for the freebies - they will remind me which kit i have on my mind as my next purchase!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!