Thursday, September 27, 2012

What's New this week at the Digichick!

We've had a bit of "Indian Summer" here in southwestern Wisconsin this week, right after a hard freeze over the weekend. I've spent everyday outside tearing down dead morning glories, marigolds, tomato plants...I adore fall, but always hate to see my summer blooms....leave. Ah well. I'll just enjoy the season, and go with the flow! I have two new kits this week to show you this week!  Both new releases will be on sale for 30% off thru Sunday, September 30th. Stay tuned for a nice little retirement sale at the Digichick - a cleaning up the cobwebs sale!



On to the new releases! First up is Take Note, which lends itself to heritage/vintage style layouts, with journalling in mind.


and a little inspiration!







Gorgeous stuff from my CT as always :) Next up is Too Cool! - this one is just the opposite of Take Note - quirky, bright and fun!



and a little inspiration!








Such fun pages!!  I have a few freebies that coordinate with these new releases...so stay tuned for new posts!  Happy Scrapping!  -Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!