Thursday, September 6, 2012

One Day at a Time - New this week at TDC!!

Hey there everyone! To my subscribers in the states - hope you had a great Labor Day weekend...seems that its our 'last' hoorah for the summer before school sets in fulltime, last vacation before fall....it always reminds me that my favorite time of year is just around the corner! I have just one release this week, but its a dandy! "One Day at a Time" is color-rich and just plain fun to scrap with! Its on sale for 30% off thru this Sunday (gotta love the new extended sale!), so be sure to stop by before then to pick it up if you like it :) I'm also starting something new here....a freebie enclosed in each newsletter. Something more than just a 'look what's new' - something just for my faithful newsletter subscribers to enjoy. It will be at the end of each newsletter each and every week!  If you haven't subscribed yet....join in now!   So...without further ado.....Here is "One Day at a Time"!



and some wonderful inspiration from my FAB CT!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!