Friday, August 18, 2017

A My Old Journal cluster from Chrissy tonight!


Still cooler and breezy, altho it's supposed to rain this weekend, which is fine with us!  Eric has to go out and water shortly here - all my pots are dry, and I'm not allowed to work outside again until next week.  Slave driver that I am - lol, yeah right.  He does it because he loves to help out, and loves our flower gardens :)  Hope your Friday has been awesome so far - - enjoy!    Tonight I have a wonderful cluster piece that Chrissy made to share with you using My Old Journal, new this week and on sale :)
Have a wonderful weekend!
 


Just click on the image to download.  See you tomorrow! - Kim

4 comments:

  1. Chrissy, another beautiful floral cluster. I love this arrangement. Thanks so much. Kim, enjoy your weekend, and as always, thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely cluster, thanks and thanks too for all the lovely goodies in your newsletter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I had to have "My Old Journal" and I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!