Thursday, July 6, 2017

Wild Thing - new this week and a double freebie to share!

This week I have something a little different, and I love the way it all turned out!   Whether it's a trip to the zoo, a safari, or just pets in general, Wild Thing is for you!   It's filled with 9 shabby solid papers, 18 beautiful patterned papers and 79 great elements, along with all the addon packs, bundled up for awesome savings!  I have some fabo clusters to share, too , starting tonight with a double freebie from Chrissy...a stacked paper and a gorgeous cluster!   Enjoy!


and a little inspiration!






Aren't those fun and fabulous?  I love my Creative Team!

The image is linked to your direct download.  See you tomorrow! - Kim

10 comments:

  1. Chrissy, this is so cool! Thanks so much, and Kim, as always, thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! Your work is always stunning. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Chrissy, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just tooooooo cute. Thank you Kim for such a creative collection and thank you Chrissy for putting together such a wonderful stacked paper and cluster. Both are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page thank you I love Elephants I wish I was lucky enough to see them in the wild x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely page thank you I love Elephants I wish I was lucky enough to see them in the wild x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!