Monday, July 24, 2017

Sale ends tonight - and a beautiful border cluster to share!


Hey everyone - hope you had a good Monday.  Stayed dry today...was up all night long (steroids do that) and so very tired right now....time for a long nap me thinks!   Posting while I'm still awake, lol :)    Sunrise, Sunset is on sale until midnight tonight at the Digichick for 30% off - still time to pick this beauty up!   And...tonight I have a lovely border cluster that Janet made with it to share with you!
 


Just click on the image to download.  More to come! - Kim

6 comments:

  1. Janet, what a beautiful border. Thanks so much dear. Kim, let me just say good night and sweet dreams, and as always, thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What rich and gorgeous colours! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is exquisite! Love everything about it! Thank you so much. Rest well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful border, Janet. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. Hope you get to sleep better Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a perfect photo to use this with, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will this go on sale again anywhere? I just found you and your creations and I desperately need this kit in my life. :) Thanks for any info, Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!