Friday, July 7, 2017

An awesome Wild Thing cluster from Anita tonight!


Late post tonight - spent most of the day in Prairie du Chien, taking care of Eric's mom and I got to buy some more plants!   I got some awesome ones, all on clearance because somehow it's the "end of season" sales for plants already.    Weird.   I got some beautiful tall blue delphiniums that I am crazy about, and some huge bushy caladiums along with some nice pots of annuals....so guess what I'll be doing all day tomorrow?  :)     Tonight I have a gorgeous and fun cluster that Anita made using Wild Thing to share with you!  Have an awesome weekend!



Just click on the image to download.  See you tomorrow! - Kim

7 comments:

  1. Awesome Anita, I love African wildlife :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the hanging charms Anita. Beautiful cluster. Thanks to both of you--Anita and Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so perfect for Animal Kingdom, thank you Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love, Love this one. Thank you so much. And I have new zoo pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!