Saturday, May 27, 2017

An at the Flea Market cluster from Chrissy to share tonight!


I'm just going to say that I had a wonderful day.....no rain at all yet....and even tho it's kinda muggy outside...I'm not going to complain one little bit :)  Best Saturday I've had in ages..and it ended with some more bits of color added to our yard, and a mad mother Robin chasing me away from her nest.   Doesn't get much bettah than that!  Hope your weekend so far has been great!   Tonight I have a fabulous cluster that Chrissy made using at the Flea Market (where I spent my wonderful day!) to share with you!
 


Just click on the image to download. More coming - so see you tomorrow!- Kim

5 comments:

  1. Chrissy, this is absolutely adorable. Thank you so much, and Kim, so happy to hear you had a fabulous day outside in the dirt. As always, thank you for the share, enjoy the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Chrissy. I love this flea market collection Kim. Thanks and so glad your weekend is going well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!