Thursday, May 18, 2017

A Day at the Beach - new this week & a fabulous full page cluster!


Good news - - Eric's Mom will be home this weekend....no more running around everyday, we can sit back and relax - or at least we are hoping so!  She is doing fantastic, and we have all the safeguards in place and ready to go.  Just hoping we didn't forget anything!   So , I can get back to normal.   well.  what I call normal these days anyway :)  I am growing hair again - dark peach fuzz type stuff growing all over this bald head of mine..and I absolutely can NOT wait to have it back again!  Even the "crew cut" look I expect to have by the end of July will be welcome :)  See?  always something to smile about!     This week I have my yearly beach collection to show you - I like this one lots. It's filled to the brim with goodies, papers, elements....you name it - and of course it's on sale until Monday at midnight for 30% off in my shop at The Digichick!   I have some gorgeous clusters to share too, beginning tonight with a beauty from Anita ~   Have a great night everyone~
 

and a little inspiration!


Beautiful inspiration!


Just click on the image to download.   - see you tomorrow! - Kim

22 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! This is beautiful
    DonnaC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome...and thank you for the lovely comment...Anita :)

      Delete
  2. This is just amazing. Thank you so much! This is a great looking collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the wonderful comment... Anita :)

      Delete
  3. Wow what a beautiful cluster, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it...thanks for the nice comment...Anita :

      Delete
  4. WOW! Gorgeous! What a lovely addition to any page. Thank you Anita and Kim for your creativity! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the fab comment Donna...Anita :)

      Delete
  5. This is an awesome cluster from an awesome beach kit!! So happy everything is going well with you and your family; my prayers continue to include you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your wonderful comment...Anita :)

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous cluster! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it, thanks for the lovely comment...Anita :)

      Delete
  7. Beautiful graphics as always! So happy personal life is improving for you! Thanks bunches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your nice comment...Anita :)

      Delete
  8. Anita, once again an outstanding creation. From the sand dollar, to the sand castle and all the other lovelies in between. I love the shutters and the fence too! Thanks so much dear. And Kim, so nice to hear the good news. I'm sure your garden soil awaits! As always, thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always leave such wonderful comments on my clusters...thanks so much for that...enjoy Anita :)

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for the FANTASTIC cluster. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, and thanks so much for your fantastic comment...Anita :)

      Delete
  10. I think this goes beyond scrapbooking! It is truly a work of Art. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for all the lovely freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish more writers of this sort of substance would take the time you did to explore and compose so well. I am exceptionally awed with your vision and knowledge. natural pool builder spicewood tx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!