Thursday, April 20, 2017

Serenity - new this week, and a gorgeous cluster!


Spring is finally here....and if it would ever stop raining, I could get outside and play around a bit!  Between the rain and Eric's Mom....it's been a depressing week.   His Mom is such a sweetheart and to see her hurting hurts US...and no one can seem to find the right answer.   She has a doctor's appointment on Friday - both Eric and I will go in with her and see if we can't come up with some answers.   I'll be spending the night over there, so posting early tonight :) No news on my latest CT yet :)    This week I have a soft, quiet, vintage type collection - Serenity.  Something I could use!    It's filled with loads of wonderful goodies to scrap with and is on sale now for 30% off in my shop at The Digichick.    I'll have some beautiful cluster pieces to share, too - starting tonight with one from Janet, a beautiful piece featured on her layout below (third row, right)!
 

and a little inspiration!


Aren't those gorgeous?  


Just click on the image to download - Have a great night! See you tomorrow! - Kim

6 comments:

  1. Janet - this is lovely. Thanks so much. Kim - as always - thank you for the share - and I do hope you find time for YOU. Wishing you a relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!