Thursday, April 6, 2017

Scarborough Fair - new this week and a gorgeous quick page!


Listening to my favorite oldies station a little while ago, I heard one of my all time favorite Simon & Garfunkel songs....Scarborough Fair.   When I was a kid.....w..a..y.. back when - it seemed haunting to me.  I still love it today...and altho it still has that haunting sound...I can appreciate everything else about it.  I decided that a fresh spring palette would work wonders in a kit by this name...and I was right.  Filled with all sorts of goodies to scrap with, this new collection will be on sale until Monday at midnight for 30% off in my shop at The Digichick.   I have some great clusters ready to share too - starting tonight with a gorgeous quick page from Erika!  Have a great night! - - and by the way...it's been WONDERFUL staying home all week!  I do have a check up with my regular oncologist next Tuesday.  But it's home until then :)  
 

and a little inspiration!


Aren't those fun and fabulous?  I love my Creative Team!


Just click on the image to download - See you tomorrow! - Kim

6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful QP. Thank you so much. I'm loving this new collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY beautiful - I love it! Thank you for your talent and generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Очень красивый набор!!! Большое спасибо!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!