Thursday, April 27, 2017

Grandma's Steamer Trunk - new this week, and a beautiful set of clusters to share.


Almost the end of April...so soon?   And of course it's been raining like crazy again....must be that old "April Showers" adage at play, right?   I have gotten some work done outside, and I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful it feels to play around in the dirt....pick up the mess, and toss the weeds and dead stalks way out back - withOUT getting winded!   Last year, I couldn't hardly make it up the little hill do dump a bucket....now I'm back to my usual two full 5 gallon pails to dump - without even getting short of breath at all :)    I'll take it!   Hope your week has been a great one - we've been very busy with other family matters...but we're getting there.  Sometimes baby steps works best :)

This week I have a very vintage style collection, filled with rich color and vintage elements...and loads to layer with!  Grandma's Steamer Trunk is filled with all sorts of goodies to scrap your pages with, and best of all, it's now on sale for 30% off at The Digichick!    I have some beautiful clusters made with this to share beginning tonight with a beautiful cluster duet from Olga :)  Have a great night!
 

and a little inspiration!


Gorgeous pages!


Just click on the image to download - See you tomorrow! - Kim

5 comments:

  1. Olga, these are stunning! Thank you so very much, and Kim, as always, thank you for the share. What a difference a year makes...so very happy Kim you are feeling so much better. Life is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love these, especially the line one with that gorgeous thick lace. This whole kit is beautiful. I keep looking at it and want it, even though I have several vintage type kits. It's more colorful than most, which is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. All of the collection! The clusters are fabulous Olga. I am going to get this one. Thanks Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific clusters and lovely kit! Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!