Saturday, March 12, 2016

Saturday night cluster to share made with Dreamcatcher

A bit late tonight...some idiot decided that painting the ceilings was in order...and it wasn't Eric.  Spent most of the day priming.   But I did order an awesome new light for above my computer area - its a mason jar chandelier, lol - - it doesn't hang low, so it won't be in the way.  I probably could have made one, but by the time I added up what it cost in parts to make it, it went over the cost of the fixture I got.  Made that decision easy :)  So anyway..that was my Saturday.   Finally settling in for a few hours of work here.   AND - tonight I have a wonderful piece that my dear friend Chrissy made with Dreamcatcher to share with you.  Love you, Chrissy!



The image above is linked to its direct download.  See you tomorrow!   -Kim

5 comments:

  1. Chrissy, this is so beautiful. Thank you. Kim thank you for this lovely share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Thank you! - Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! These colors are lovely and the clusters are so well done. Beautiful kit and clusters. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and Thank you for this pretty cluster...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again :) This is beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!