Thursday, February 25, 2016

Oh Boy! New this week, and a quick page to share tonight!

If you follow along here on my blog, then you know I had windows open at the beginning of this week, and ordered some new plants on Tuesday - - and brought up my huge Victorian birdhouse issue, lol - and to those of you that emailed or messaged me  - Thanks!  Great idea's, suggestions and advice - you guys are wonderful.   I never realized how much you all paid attention to my dirt digging until last year when I posted our new raised veggie bed - - I AM going to get that darned birdhouse!  That's all there is to it.  And yep - I'll post pictures :)  

I went grungy and all male this week - I love me a good grungy boys kit - so Oh, Boy!  was born.  Its filled with all sorts of awesome boy stuff, lots of color - and a couple different ways to go with your scrapping!  I have 3 boys...who alternately went from worshiping Super Hero's to creating towers and castles and bridges with building blocks or my brothers very old Erector set...so with that in mind....well.   You'll see what I did!   It's on sale until next Monday at midnight for 30% off in  my shop - and tonight I have an awesome quick page that Anita made with this to share!



and a little inspiration!








Perfectly grungy and fun!!

The image above is linked to its direct download - lots more to come, so be sure to stop back over the weekend!  Happy Scrapping!  Kim

5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!