Thursday, January 21, 2016

Retiring products with new clusters to share - Hydrangea Blossom

For the first time in 7 years I don't have a new release!  I'm using the extra time to catch up, get ahead again....and retire some awesome older products.   You can find them in the Going Going GONE section at TDC :)  My CT has been busy this past week making clusters with the retiring products - and I have LOADS to share  - we'll start tonight with one from Anita using  Hydrangea Blossom, a favorite as the hydrangeas in the kit are from Anita's own garden :)


and a little inspiration!








All these collections are prices at 50% off or less!



The image above is linked to its direct download. LOTS more to come (16 more!) so be sure to stop on back - -see you tomorrow!  -Kim

6 comments:

  1. Anita, another wonderful cluster. I love Hydrangeas and you have displayed this one beautifully. Your added quote makes this one a winner!
    Thanks so much. Kim, thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - your freebies are always so beautiful and such a blessing to someone like me (whose husband doesn't like me buying digi-scrap stuff.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and Thank you for this memories cluster...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!