Saturday, December 12, 2015

Oh Holy NIght manger cluster to share tonight :)

This is a strange winter season so far!  54 degrees, foggy, wet - and its the middle of December?  Just yucky - at least the weather dudes could toss in a little sunshine with this mess so its not so darned dreary!    Ah well.   Spent part of today baking up some goodies and made some chocolate mint candies.....we need to make a run into town for butter, lol :)  I only have two sticks left, and need to make my oh so yummy sugar cookies (that takes a full pound)  and fudge.   So, I had to stop.   I do have more applesauce cooking up in the crock pot.....I LOVE the way it comes out made this way, and the house smells heavenly while its cooking :)  Hope your weekend so far has been a good one!    Tonight, I have another beautiful piece to share with you that Anita made using my new release, Oh Holy Night :)


The image above is linked to its direct download.  Enjoy your weekend!  I might be a little late posting tomorrow night - afternoon Packer game, doncha know :)  -Kim

8 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!