Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Bright Side - new this week, and an awesome cluster from Anita!

Cold, wet, windy.....dreary here in Wisconsin.  Way back when ... this time of year always seemed warmer somehow....I remember trick or treating without a jacket and mittens, lol - - or maybe I'm dreaming all that up somehow.  Maybe life as a kid was just...easier?  All the fall color has blown away, and all we have left is brown.    That being said - this week I have a colorful happy collection - The Bright Side :)   At least design can be filled with color, right?  The new collection is filled with tons of goodies to scrap with, and is on sale for 30% off until Sunday at midnight :)   I have some awesome clusters to post  with it too - - tonight is a beauty from Anita - and on the 1st, it will be time for a new template and the next Digi Scrap Parade!   I'll post those links on my blog as well as FB - as soon as its time :)  


and a little inspiration!








Aren't those fun and fabulous?  I love my Creative Team!

The above image is linked to its direct download :) Lots more to come!  -Kim

2 comments:

  1. Anita, this is so adorable. I don' t know how you think of these designs, but, I sure do enjoy viewing them. Kim, thanks so much for the share.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!