Thursday, September 17, 2015

Sisters - new this week at The Digichick, and a beautiful cluster from Anita!

What a goofy day!   Its been thundering outside for hours now...as in NON stop!  We are getting sporadic rainfall - most of the bad stuff is either north or south of us...but this thunder is continuous.  NO lightening..so I didn't turn off the computer.  Odd to say the least!

This week I have a new collection simply named Sisters.   Two of my Creative Team, Anita and Chrissy, have just had new Granddaughters added to their families in the past 6 months...and this collection was created using a photo of one set of sisters :)  Its loaded with scrapping goodies, and is on sale now thru Sunday at midnight for 30% off in my shop at the Digichick!   I have some beautiful clusters to share, too - tonights is from my dear friend Anita :)


and a little inspiration!








Love each one of these beautiful pages!


Isn't that gorgeous?  The image above is linked to its direct download.  Lots more coming your way, so be sure to stop back!  -Kim

5 comments:

  1. Anita, this is BEAUTIUFL! My congratulations to you on the newest member to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifull, thank so much !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!